Aniracetam Review - Benefits, Dosage and Side Effects
Those suffering from anxiety, stress and depression are almost always searching for ways to reduce or rid themselves of those negative feelings. While people are hovering on expensive supplements that may or may not have positive effects, Aniracetam is an often overlooked supplement for reducing and preventing these symptoms. This product has been proven effective in reducing depression and anxiety, while also improving brain function and health. Well known, and accompanied with a long history of success stories; this supplement has enjoyed years of positive reputation from around the globe.
Buy Aniracetam from our store or keep reading for more information.
What is Aniracetam?
Aniracetam is a fat-soluble compound belonging to the Racetam class of nootropics, primarily produced to reduce anxiety and depression. Developed in the 1970’s this supplement has been a favorite among nootropic users around the globe.
Like most Racetam compounds Aniracetam influences neurotransmitters in the brain to improve a variety of cognitive functions.
The molecule produces very different effects than most other nootropics supplements. While all nootropics improve cognition in different ways, Aniracetam is the leading nootropic in dealing with anxiety, stress, and depression.
How Does Aniracetam Work?
Despite some mechanism of action not fully understood, This compound has been highly studied and shown to work mainly through modulating multiple neurotransmitters in the brain.
General cognition is enhanced through the process of binding to acetylcholine receptors in the brain causing this powerful neurotransmitter to remain active and in high amounts for an extended period of time. This neurotransmitter is the primary chemical of many cognitive processes such as learning and memory.
This supplement lessens stress and anxiety and improves mood by improving levels of Serotonin and Dopamine in the brain. When this molecule binds to these specific neurotransmitter receptors sites it inhibits the rate at which Dopamine and Serotonin break down and restores optimal levels in the brain. Because this supplement affects both Dopamine and Serotonin it makes it a very effective mood enhancer and ant-anxiety molecule.
Uniquely, this molecule al improves transmission of the neurotransmitter Glutamate, a powerful chemical that affects memory and information storage. Glutamate usage in the brain is improved by binding and stimulating AMPA receptors. This process inhibits glutamate breakdown and improves sensitivity of these receptor sites
- Reduce anxiety, stress and depression.
- A powerful nootropic which helps to increase cognition, focus, alertness, and general function of the brain. Studies have shown that this supplement can improve test scores by as much as 30% and most people use it purposely for nervous system enhancement.
- Highly efficient on glutamate receptors in the brain. It helps to sharpen the mind because glutamate is known to be a potent neurotransmitter that contributes to learning and information storage.
- Aniracetam has shown to lower glutamate sensitivity, which means the brain can do more with less glutamate. Slowing the kinetics of synaptic transmission leads to better use of glutamate in the brain.
- Improves symptoms and helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Greater use of acetylcholine in the brain. More acetylcholine allows for better memory, focus, and overall learning capacity.
The recommended dosage is 500 – 750 mg. Many users take this supplement twice daily.
It is best practice to assess tolerance levels before take more than one dose daily. Like all racetam supplements, stacking with a good source of choline such as Alpha GPC prevents headaches and maximizes benefits.
As stated above, this substance increases the demand for acetylcholine in the brain. Headaches are a possible side effect when acetylcholine levels are depleted. Alpha GPC, Choline Bitartrate, CDP-choline, or any form of choline will enhance the benefits and prevent the side effect of headaches.
Buy Aniracetam from our store or read more articles on our blog!
More information about this product