DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID REVIEW - BENEFITS, DOSAGE & SIDE EFFECTS
We all realized the brain is among the most important parts of the body, that’s why we’re doing all we can to support its development and protect neurological function through the use of supplements like the Omega-3 fatty oil. It is important to know that, scientists have recognized the DHA’s crucial roles in neurology and have classified it as a building block of the brain that helps boost its functions and improve visual development in infants. Find out below more about Docosahexaenoic acid, as it is used in making the body system fit and healthy.
You can Buy DHA from our store or keep reading for more information.
What Is Docosahexaenoic Acid?Docosahexaenoic acid is a powerful supplement, also known as omega-3 fatty acid which is primarily manufactured to help improve the brain function and also takes care of several issues concerning the cerebral cortex, the skin, testicles, retina, as well as sperm, among others. According to research, the omega-3 fatty acid is a supplement that performs several functions in the brain and is suitable to be used for all age categories. It has great benefits for both infants and adults, and can be used to treat a variety of neurological ailments such as low vision, high cholesterol, Alzheimer, etc. In general, the Docosahexaenoic acid aim is to ensure optimal cognitive and neurological health, and also to improve general well being of the brain.
Docosahexaenoic Acid Benefits
Many medical practitioners believe that omega-3 oil is highly beneficial to both humans and animals; it is regarded to be very vital for maintaining good health. Moreover, based on the number of research conducted, scientists have found out about the following benefits;
- Based on the studies conducted, it has been discovered that omega -3 improves the brain functions and also reduce the incidence of medical conditions such as heart attack, strokes, etc.
- Omega – 3 also helps in improving vision.
- It decreases inflammation.
- The primary function of Docosahexaenoic acid is to support brain development and protects neurological performance.
- Regular intake of omega -3 fatty oil will lower or decrease the risk of death in people with coronary artery diseases.
- Studies have shown that, omega – 3 supplement improves memory performance and also help in retrieving memory loss in both humans and animals.
Docosahexaenoic Acid Dosage
A wide range of dosage has been used, but experts recommend consuming at least 5 gram of DHA in diet on daily.
Docosahexaenoic Acid Side Effects
The notable side effects of omega –3 are:
- Loose stools
- Prolong bleeding (on rare cases)
- Intestinal gas
- Among others.
The fact that this supplement can present some challenges as side effects - especially when used haphazardly, it is advisable to take note of the following:
- Do not take more than 5 grams a day to avoid bleeding
- If you are sensitive to aspirin, this supplement might affect your breathing. Therefore, take note.