Lion's Mane Mushroom - Review Of Benefits, Dosage, & Side Effects
Mushroom have been a popular dietary supplement for hundreds of years. Many people around the world supplement with mushrooms for enhanced health benefits and to treat a wide variety of ailments. Lion’s Mane Mushroom has proven to be a promising cognitive enhancer and also been effective in suppressing inflammation, improving nerve growth, memory and more. This powerful antioxidant can significantly improve people's lives if supplemented in the proper way.
You can buy Lion's mane extract here or find out more about this supplement below.
What Is Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract?
Also known as Yamabushitake, this extract is regarded as a rich dietary supplement that can provide solutions for a variety of medical ailments and concerns. It is one of the best natural nootropics you can currently find on the market, and its use has been very helpful in many human lives. Studies suggest that this extract has been a influence in increasing Nerve Growth Factor levels in the brain, it can also improve the synaptic plasticity of the human brain improving memory, learning and practically all cognitive abilities. Many people who have used the Lion’s Mane have experienced long term benefits especially when added to nootropic stacks, improving neuron health, memory and level of reasoning.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom BenefitsThis extract has numerous benefits for humans. Below are some of the benefits of Yamabushitake in regards to human lives.
- Enhanced memory and overall cognition
- Neuroprotection and Nerve Growth factor - multiple studies have show this mushroom to not only protects the brain but aids in neurogenesis, the creation of new neurons.
- Enhanced nerve regeneration with this extract is being used to manage current conditions such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, and other neurological problems.
- Helpful to reduce depression, and anxiety
- Promotes healthy cholesterol and blood sugar level in humans.
- Contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Known to boost white blood cells count.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Dosage
While determining the recommended dosage for this supplement may present a number of challenges, due to the fact that medical prescriptions may vary according to the specialist and the patient’s condition. However, experts have the suggestion that the average intake of this supplement should not exceed 500gm a day.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom Side Effects
There hasn’t been any reported side effects associated with the this extract when used correctly; however, studies reveal that potential reaction may be in a form of skin itching – which can be as a result of increase in Nerve Growth Factor.
Buy Lion's Mane Extract here or read more articles on our blog!
More cool information about this product