ABOUT PYRIDOXINE HCL (VITAMIN B6)
Vitamin B6 is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. Also known as Pyridoxine HCL, it’s essential for human health, as it tends to aid proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. Studies have shown that since our bodies are not capable of producing Vitamins, it can be obtained in the foods we eat or through supplementation. If you want to know how your genetic formation is processed, or you want a supplement that will be used in taking care of metabolic process in your body, Vitamin B6 is regarded as the best supplement for this purpose. Find out below, what Pyridoxine HCL is all about.
What Is Vitamin B6?
Vitamin B6 is regarded as a collection of molecules that are very similar to one another and can be inter-converted to perform certain functions in the body. Vitamin B6 is family member of the vitamin B and is known to be water-soluble which is naturally found in seeds, plants, and in many foods. Vitamin B6 is believed to have come in three dietary forms, which are: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine respectively. According to research the kinds of food where vitamin B6 can be found include: cereals, beans, vegetables, liver, meat, and eggs. However, scientific studies also revealed that it can also be made in a laboratory.
Vitamin B6 Benefits
When it comes to health, Vitamin B6 is very essential and has numerous benefits to humans. Below are some of them:
- Pyridoxine is known as a powerful supplement that can prevent and treats low-level of Pyridoxine deficiency in humans. This means, those suffering from anemia can have good relieve by taking vitamin B6
- It is also used as a remedy for heart disease, high cholesterol, and also helps the clogged arteries to stay open after a balloon procedure.
- Vitamin B6 is also known to be very effective for pregnant women by helping them to gain relieved from morning sickness and other health-related issues.
- It also helps in reducing other medical conditions related to PMS such as acne and bloating compound that can be used to treat disturbing diseases and disorders such as nerve.
- Vitamin B6 is also a good in reducing pains, asthma, sickle cell, migraine headaches, muscles cramps, and dizziness, among others.
- Pyridoxine is proven to possess nootropic properties; this means it can help to improve focus and memory capacity in adults.
- Research has shown, some people used this supplement for boosting the immune system, providing solution for eye infection, bladder infections, and so on.
Vitamin B6 Dosage
Since Pyridoxine is known to be a powerful compound, people are advised to take between 50mg -100mg per day. However, the doses can be increased in severe cases.
Vitamin B6 Side Effects
The followings are the possible side effects of Pyridoxine:
While vitamin B6 can be useful in many areas of life, it is also important not to take overdose so that to avoid intoxication.
Related productsview more items