ABOUT RED REISHI
Red Reishi, also known as Ling Zhi – a common Chinese name, is an herbal mushroom known to have possessed powerful benefits for human health. Red Mushroom or Red Reishi is essential for older people, as it serves as anti-aging supplement and can help reduced stress and boost the immune system. Find out below, some important information about Red Reishi supplement.
What is Red Reishi Mushroom?
Reishi Mushroom is a supplement or water-soluble complex of carbohydrates that contains a large number of bioactive compounds such as triterpenes, polysaccharides, and peptidoglycans and used to provide solutions to a number of health issues by restoring the body to its natural state and also enables all body organs to function effectively. The Red Reishi is also an immune modulator, which helps in regulating and fine-tuning the immune system. It is important to know that, the use of Resihi Mushroom has been in existence for ages and countries like: China, USA, Japan, and UK have been using this compound to solve a number of health issues. Moreover, Preliminary studies suggest that the ganoderic acids properties presence in Red Reishi is capable of alleviating common allergies, improves liver function, as well as helps in oxygen utilization.
Reishi Mushroom Benefits
Reishi Mushroom has a miraculous kind of health benefits, which we shall be looking at them below:
- Reishi Mushroom refines the immune system and helps the body to be restored to its good form.
- It improves blood circulation in the body.
- Reishi Mushroom protects cellular DNA from oxidants damages. Oxidants have been known to be serious contributors of cancer and aging, however, this supplement can help protect the body from this challenge.
- It lowers blood pressure
- Reishi Mushroom protects the kidney tubules cells from oxidants damage, which is believed to be the main cause of kidney failure.
- It is a supplement for anti-fatigue, it also reduces stress and aid good sleep.
- Due to its anti-oxidants properties, studies reveal that is able to increase the rate of wound healings faster than we can imagine.
- Reishi Mushroom also helps in Anti-HIV activity in vitro and in vivo.
- It is anti-allergic
- It is anti-inflammation
Reishi Mushroom Dosage
Since Reishi Mushroom has numerous benefits on human’s health, doses may vary based on the level of treatments and conditions. However, medical experts suggested that the best doses for this supplement should be between 1000mg – 1200 mg. For best result, you are expected to contact a medical practitioner before taking this supplement.
Reishi Mushroom Side Effects
According to research Reishi Mushroom has no serious side effect; however, individuals are advised not to exceed the specified doses of this product to avoid complications.
Do not get addicted to taking Reishi; too much of it may lead to a problem that you may likely find it hard to cope.
Related productsview more items