ABOUT RHODIOLA ROSEA
Herbal medicine from China and other Asian countries have proven to be highly-effective in tackling various medical conditions. Rhodiola Rosea is one of those supplements that have gained recognition and amazing reputations for its efforts by promoting physical health and cognitive performance. Scientific studies also found out that Rhodiola Rosea can help reduce fatigue, stress, as well as depression in humans. Below you will find some helpful information about Rhodiola Rosea
What Is Rhodiola Rosea?
Rhodiola Rosea is an herbal medicine originated from China and the Scandinavians which is believed to have great impact in promoting physical and emotional health condition, improving cognitive performance, and function of the brain. According to reports, many people used Rhodiola Rosea as anti-fatigue agent, because of the amount of adaptogen compound in it that enables to significantly reduce the effects of prolonged or minor physical exhaustion that leads to stress and fatigue. It’s important to know that you can find Rhodiola Rosea in many cold regions and mountainous areas of the world. Eye witnesses say, the herb can grow at a very high elevation and can reach up to 34 centimeters in height. There are so many things one needs to know about this herb, even though adequate investigations are lacking.
Rhodiola Rosea Benefits
- The major benefit of Rhodiola Rosea is that, it helps get rid of fatigue and stress from the body.
- Rhodiola Rosea also helps in physical fitness building and also aids muscles recovery.
- People who use this as supplement will have their immune system become stronger than ever before, because this herb has the ability to improve the immune system without hassles.
- Studies have also shown that Rhodiola Rosea can improve memory function and attention span.
- It is also known to increase cognitive performance.
- There are also witnesses and evidences that this supplement has the ability to increase body’s resistance to toxins.
Rhodiola Rosea Dosage
Many people may wish to take this supplement anyhow they like it, but in the real sense there is always the right way to take it. Medical practitioners suggest that the standard dosage for Rhodiola Rosea is between 200mg – 250mg daily, and it’s advisable to be taken twice a day.
Rhodiola Rosea Side Effects
While there may not be evidences to know the exact side effects after taking Rhodiola Rosea, users used to complain about headaches and dizziness especially when they took overdose.
It’s important to know that this supplement is considered safe for consumption; however, sticking to the right dosage as specified above can guarantee you the best and safer use every day. Therefore, it is important to avoid taking overdose, but use it according to the right specification.
Related productsview more items